- WiFi enabled campus.
- Biometric attendance with SMS facilities to the parents, not only at the time of entry/exit of the students from the college but also providing information about important happenings in college.
- ICT lab. with fully equipped of latest technology. Free internet facility to all.
- The campus and the class rooms are under surveillance of cctv.
- Parking facility for students and staff members.
- Sanitary napkin disposable machine.
- Big Common room for students with various types of indoor games like carom, table tennis, chess etc.
- Outdoor games Volley Ball, Badminton kho-kho, kabaddi, cricket etc.
Debate, Elocution, Extempore, Quiz, Creative Writing, Speech, etc.
Dramatics, Music, Dance, Singing, Pot Decoration, Poster making, Collage, Rangoli, etc.
Home Management Activity:
Flower Decoration, Salad Arrangements, Table Dressing/Decoration, non-fire cooking etc.
Our college library:
An education institution without library is a body without soul. As the library plays a major role in the development of the learner, NCG has a well stocked spacious fully computerised library having wide range of books, hand books, periodicals, leading newspapers, e-journals, National & International Journals to fulfill the academic needs and curricular interest of the users, the library services are maintained by a team of qualified and experienced professional staff. They assist the students in using the rich resources of the library and procuring desired information from internet. Anyone can access library book database through our website.
National Service Scheme (NSS)
NCG has a fully fledged National Service Scheme Unit. The NSS is a voluntary organisation open to students of all faculties. The concept of NSS is to gear up the student’s youth to community service and arouse their social conscience. The main aim of this scheme is service through education and personality development through service.
On completion of 240 hours of social service and one social camp, students get 3% raise in the merit point in P.G. admissions.
Fees Payment Schedule
Fee is accepted in three installments to be paid in cash or by cheque payable at the time of admission, II 20th Oct and III 20th Dec of each session. The first installment of fees has to be paid in case at the time of admission. All the cheques should be in favor of Nghtingale College for Girls, Alwar. Outstation cheques will not be accepted. Fees will not be refunded in any case after finalisation of admission.
NCG arranges for the transportation for its students to and from college.
NCG helps in arranging safe and secured residential facility in the neighboring locality.
Students of the institution are eligible for the award of SC/ST/OBC/Mada & Bhikhri Janjati and other scholarships sanctioned by the Commissionerate College Education, Jaipur and Govt. of Rajasthan norms.